Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi........new Here

Hi, I'm new here, I don't really know about this.......but I need some support after what happened to me.......

I'm new here too, so maybe we can work through this together. I don't know what I have to offer you, other than understanding, and the knowledge that some hurts need more than just bandaids. But whatever you need, you may ask it of me.

Welcome to AS! I'm so glad you found this site. It has done wonders for me in my healing journey and I'm hoping you'll feel the same soon. You are loved and cared about. It's kinda scary being new, I was new a little more than a month ago. Hang in there. You've come to a good place. There are a lot of kind and supportive people here. Some of the people I've met have changed my life. I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. Stay strong. God bless you.

Hi, I'm new here, I don't really know about this.......but I need some support after what happened to me.......

I'm new here too, so maybe we can work through this together. I don't know what I have to offer you, other than understanding, and the knowledge that some hurts need more than just bandaids. But whatever you need, you may ask it of me.

I'm new also. here's hoping we all find some kind of peace here.

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

It is not uncommon to be a bit unsure about opening up, but this is a wonderfully supportive, non-judgmental community. We are here to listen if you would like to share with us.

Nicole :throb:

i'm new too - but this site is really incredible. i think it's okay to be vulnerable here - i've never seen a more supportive community. I'm glad i found it, and that you did as well.

glad to have you here,

Lisa

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi there fallen angel,

I have found AS to be a very supportive community so I hope you find the support you have look for here, if you ever think I can help then please PM me.

Welcome to AS. :hug:

-biggestfoot-