fallenangelofmercy

Hi........new Here

Hi, I'm new here, I don't really know about this.......but I need some support after what happened to me.......

I'm new here too, so maybe we can work through this together. I don't know what I have to offer you, other than understanding, and the knowledge that some hurts need more than just bandaids. But whatever you need, you may ask it of me.

Welcome to AS! I'm so glad you found this site. It has done wonders for me in my healing journey and I'm hoping you'll feel the same soon. You are loved and cared about. It's kinda scary being new, I was new a little more than a month ago. Hang in there. You've come to a good place. There are a lot of kind and supportive people here. Some of the people I've met have changed my life. I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. Stay strong. God bless you.

Hi, I'm new here, I don't really know about this.......but I need some support after what happened to me.......

I'm new here too, so maybe we can work through this together. I don't know what I have to offer you, other than understanding, and the knowledge that some hurts need more than just bandaids. But whatever you need, you may ask it of me.

I'm new also. here's hoping we all find some kind of peace here.

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

:flowers:

hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

karen

:hug: Hi, welcome to AS, you are among friends here :flowers:

Hey, welcome, I am new to the site as well but been a survivor for years and years. If there's anything I can do to help feel free to PM me. :hug:

hello..welcome to AS ...im chantal ..just wanted to say hi and glad u joined bcuz im positive that this will help u as much as it helped me...we r like a family here so don't feel shy to talk...

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

It is not uncommon to be a bit unsure about opening up, but this is a wonderfully supportive, non-judgmental community. We are here to listen if you would like to share with us.

Nicole :throb:

i'm new too - but this site is really incredible. i think it's okay to be vulnerable here - i've never seen a more supportive community. I'm glad i found it, and that you did as well.

glad to have you here,

Lisa

Guest crazybeautiful

Hello and welcome to AS. You will find much support here. :flowers:

CB

I hope you can find what you are looking for here. Welcome!

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS! I hope you find the comfort, support, and validation you need here along your journey to healing. PM me anytime...

:flowers: NH

Hi there fallen angel,

I have found AS to be a very supportive community so I hope you find the support you have look for here, if you ever think I can help then please PM me.

Welcome to AS. :hug:

-biggestfoot-