Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not New Just Havent Been On In A While

why_me

hi im krystle i havent been on in a whilehave been deal with alot of things that i shoouldnt have to i have been doing ok as well as the situation that is going on i have been trying my damnest to deal with everything but it is very hard and it happeneed again and no one did an ything i tryed to get the cops to believe me but they dont think that it has happen for the last 7 years i dont know why but the just are stupid and everyday iit seems like i relive it but in some wried way it still feels like my fualt why did it have to happen to me and i have a lot of problems due to this i have been cutting on myself more and more everyday i dont want it to happen any6more and it still does what do i do ??? the cps wont believe me ......... HELP IM LOST IN A DAZE i dunno what to do thank you for listening i have to go

krystle

hi krystle....corrinn here. its been awhile since i been here too. things in life got in the way of trying to heal....i understand that. know that if you need the support the people here seem quite nice.

take care of you

corrinn

Hi Welcome back :flowers: I am sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I hope things get better for you very soon. I am always around if you need someone to talk to. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi Krystle, I'm China. Welcome aboard hun. I'm sorry that you are going thru alot. Cutting wow!!! I haven't cut in 5 years, it's been a hard road. JUST TAKE A FEW MINUTES AT A TIME KRYSTLE AND KNOW THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO HURT YOURSELF. I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT THIS. JUST REMEMBER A FEW MINTUES AT A TIME. Just try. I'm here if you need to talk.