Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Labrador

I've been having trouble posting, so this is a test. In the off chance that it does go through, I'm lab. Been going through another round of ick, which means more healing/growing if I face it and work through it. This looks like a very supportive place with lots of wisdom. I thank everyone for the posts that I've been reading for the last 2 days. They help me to stay focused and away from my good friend "denial".

I've been having trouble posting, so this is a test. In the off chance that it does go through, I'm lab. Been going through another round of ick, which means more healing/growing if I face it and work through it. This looks like a very supportive place with lots of wisdom. I thank everyone for the posts that I've been reading for the last 2 days. They help me to stay focused and away from my good friend "denial".

I am not sure if this is going to work. This is my first time posting anything too. I am really new at this and i guess if anyone gets this message could you please respond and let me know if it works. I am having a difficult time lately. The anniversary of my attack is on thursday the 20th and I'm falling apart. Could really use some support from someone who understands.

Hi Ree -- I got your private message (pm)... this where we're writing write now is not live chat.. its just a message board where people can come and go as they do and reply if they like or just read other people's posts.

I'm sorry you're having a difficult time right now ... remeber though that life only gives us what we can handle. Because you have found this site and took the leap in actually posting speak volumes of the strength that you have within you.. you can do this. its scarey- but its possible.

:)

-Jackie

Hi there,

I'm new here to this site also. I'm sorry that you're having some icky feelings right now. I know the feeling. Some days tend to be better than others. I hope you get to feeling better soon, and if you ever need to talk to someone, everyone is here!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's greatly appreciated. I'm still struggling. It's not easy. It helps to know that people have been here. That people do heal. That life can and will get better. Thanks for ... well, thanks :)

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Glad to see you are able to post, must have been frustrating! I hope you enjoy being a member of this community. There are many wonderful, supportive people here.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS!! i just joined on the 14th of this month, and ill tell you- everyone here IS supportive! AS has already been extremley helpful to me and my circumstances!

welcome and i hope you find all the support you need!

I really have trouble finding the words to say how much these posts mean to me. You folks are incredible.

(Have to take a little break to just shake for a while)

I'll post later today. But thank you for being here for me when I'm not quite sure I can be here for myself.