Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...

Hi,

I joined AS a few weeks ago and am finally ready to introduce me to all of you...I've posted a couple of my poems and replied to a few posts, but haven't shared my horror stories yet...I guess I'm trying to make sure I feel safe here...I do have a couple of close friends that know of my past and how it has affected my "present"...I hope that this place can become some sort of comfort and strength for me as I start my healing journey...Please don't let go of me as I struggle to make my path...

Broken1

Welcome to AS ... And we do hold on tight to each other .. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest crazybeautiful

Hey broken,

we wont let go of you. stick around and we'll help each other okay. we are here to listen to you. this is a safe place for us all. Much care,

Guest voiceless000

Dear Broken,

Welcome here at AS, to this warm hearted family. Here at AS al those things you're seeking, will happen and be.

You've come to a very safe place, filled with caring, understanding and support.

:hug::hug::hug:

Take gentle care and safe hugs to you.

VL

xx

Thanks everyone for the welcome party...:)

You will see a lot of me in "Healing Through Creativity"...I love writing poetry to release my feelings...

I will be posting parts of my story as soon as I get the guts to open myself up to all of this...

So please be patient and don't let go of me...OK???

Thanks everybody...

Broken1

hi my name is jenny i am new here the reason i am here is because i was abused as a teen by a friend of the family he was a lot older then me.  hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Capulet
email addresses published

glad you are ready to introduce yourself. so hi there broken1. looking forward to getting to know you as soon as you are able to open up. i am here if you ever need to talk just send me a PM

i glad to hear that it is a possiblility that you might feel like sharing with us. i will be here whenever you are ready. just take all the time you need

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

This is a wonderful and supportive community, I do hope you are feeling safe here now. Take your time and only post as you are able to - don't force it. We are all here for you.

Nicole :throb:

Thanks so much everyone for welcoming me to AS...I'm still struggling with myself about all of this, like where do I start, how much do I tell, will I bore you with everything, how to let down my guard, will you let go of me, will I be judged...but just be patient with me, OK???

Thanks everyone...

Broken1

Welcome to AS! Glad to have you! :) By the way...no pressure to share your story. We will still be here to listen when you are comfortable. There's no rush.

Edited by melissa