New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New Here

kriss

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am 22 years old and trying to find a counsler to begin to deal with what happened to me (rape 3 years ago). I don't really know what else to put. Let me know if I am leaving something out.

Hey kriss glad you are here with us. I recently joined at the begining of august, but i have found the people on here really great and supportive. If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here, just send me an private message, and as soon as I Log on I will reply. I had a rape happen to me last april in 2006. So I am in the same boat with you. But I am glad you are here.

i'm pretty much of a newbie myself but this is way beyond a cool site! i have recieved more support here then i ever imagined possible, and i am also sharing more with my therapist just because i know i am not alone...welcome and glad you found us :notalone:

Guest crazybeautiful

hi kriss,

welcome to AS. Glad to have you here, lets get your healing started. :) hang on tight okay. hope you find what you are looking for here.

Howdy! Welcome to AS. I hope you find the counselor you are looking for!! I went through therapy for my rape a few years ago and when I had finally found the right therapist for me it was heavensent!! In the meantime we're all here to support ya! :hug: :hug:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope you find what you need here. Support from peers on a board like this, along with professional therapy can make a big, positive difference in your healing. Good luck!

Nicole :throb: