Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hi I am new (wow is there any other way to start these posts? LOL).

I am a 28yo survivor of RA, I am also DID but dont hold that against us :flowers:

I go by Tricky on the forums.

Nice to find this place, hope to stick around and get to know a few of ou

TC

:notalone:

:youcanheal:

:supportu:

Welcome Tricky!!! :flowers:

AS is a wonderful sight, and I am glad you found it. I have been here for a while and it has truly helped me overcome anger and any doubts and fears I once had. Going on live chats were also very helpful for me to get out whatever I was feeling and helped me converse with other survivors of the same things I have went through.

You aren't alone, and you are loved! Good luck on your healing :luck:. I'll be around if you want someone to talk to. Just look me up or drop me a message.

Take care of yourself!

*Creator of Art* o_0

:hug::hug::hug:

:aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug::hug:

Sad

Hello Tricky,

How are you? I'm glad you found us! See you around,

Melissa

Hello Tricky, and welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope that we can all help you on your journey. Good to have you here :)

Nicole :throb:

Guest crazybeautiful

Hi! Welcome to AS! Nice to have you here. Hope we get to know each other better. I am quite new myself and have found some of the most amazing, honest and courageous women on this site. You take care okay.

oh and no, i dont think there's any other way to start a post like this :)

• 1 month later...

Hello there and although your have a dissociative identity disorder (she put it down as DID) you can still lead a normal healthy life ^.^ Although... I would not mind lobotomizing whoever hurt you because after reading your poems I really need to vent...