Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hiya

Hi Everyone

I'm a survivor. I'm not sure what I am looking for but there have been some things lately that I need to deal with and learn to cope with (I'm not sure I could tell you what those issues are either). I've been on this board before a long time ago and decided to come back to the survivor community once more - hopefully I'll make a few friends along the way.

:flowers:

Flop

Flop:

Just wanted to say welcome. I am new to this "community" as well. I was directed to the After Silence site by my counselor. She suggested as I begin my therapy and start the healing process that I would find some comfort in discussions on here. Everyone has been so warm and welcoming. Please know that along your "journey" if you want to PM me I am here. Like you, there are so many things I feel I need to sort out before I can actually figure out which direction to go in. Maybe we can go down the "road to recovery" together.

Jennifer

:flowers::tealribbon:

:aswelcomesu::notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

HI welcome back to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug::hug:

Sad

Welcome back to After Silence :flowers:

I hope you'll find what you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy :tealribbon:

Welcome back to After Silence, Flop :flowers:

I hope AS brings you what you need.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome back! I'm new here. I kinda understand what you mean. I thought I was through a lot of the healing process and wouldn't be triggered so easily anymore. I'm in college and I've been triggered twice since I moved in last Sunday. I felt really loney so I decided to look for other survivors online. It's already helped me a great deal. Have people here to encourage and support and share with you is amazing. It makes me feel stonger thoughout the day and I hope it does the same for you. I'll be praying for you. God bless you.

:clap::wave::aswelcomesu: *BACK*

I am new so this is the first time beig able to say hello. I have seen you on the boards lately your posts on the sillyness and humor area are funny.

Look forward to getting to know you better

hi i am kinda new here too. but being here and knowing i am around people who are listening has helped me, whether id like to admit it or not. i went through a stage where i resisted...but you gotta let these people in, and accept the love and support they have to give. :hug:

hope you find what you're looking for here.

caring thoughts to you,

CLMP

Hey sweetie, it's good to see you're back on the board, lots of people miss ya, I hope you find all the support you need hun. You always have people who love and care for you here and will listen to you when you need a friend. May you find the compassion you deserve. I am thinking of you sweetie. Hugs!

Love, Haullie :hug::throb:

Edited by Haullie