Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Thanks To All...

Guest LadyButterfly

Guest LadyButterfly

... who welcomed me when I first posted. I have to apologize as I never posted a reply, however the reason for this is simple: I had forgotten my login (LOL). It took me forever to find the bit of paper that I had written it down on...

I am still unsure how to start. I feel a bit intimidated by the rules and guidelines... don't want to mess it up right from the start, I guess. I have already healed a lot and am not at a very vulnerable place right now, but I find conversation with other women who have made similar experiences to my own helpful in dealing with everyday life issues. I sometimes also get a strong urge to talk about what happened to me, but on the other hand I find it no burden at all to listen to other survivors. In fact I think listening to other survivors (as opposed to talking about myself) has probably furthered my healing more than any other single step I have chosen to take in order to heal.

I have told you nothing about myself... I am 32 (since yesterday LOL), live with my girlfriend and her kids, and hold a part time job which helps me keep my sanity. I was a*used as an adult.

This shall suffice for today, I am unsure how much I am allowed to say in here and also I don't want to bore you guys to death :up:

Thanks again for the replies, you are all so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Una

((((((Una))))))

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY!!!

Honey you can jump in anytime you would like, if your honestly unsure about something posted or just something in general i would just email the moderators or post it in the questions area of the board.

Know that we are here for you and again i hope that your b'day was excellent. :):):)

((((((Hugs))))))

Donna =)

Happy Belated Birthday Una!! :hug:

I hope you had a fantastic day :)

Please don't be intimidated by the rules, they are just general guidelines we have written for the protection of the members. I hope you'll find that there is a lot of freedom here and respect for anyone's feelings and point of view. If you have any specific question or doubt feel free to send me or any of the moderators a PM :)

I hope you'll find support and healing here.

Hugs,

Vera

Una!

Glad to see you got your login all straightened out and are back on!!! I look forward to hearing more from you and am very excited to have you as a new member in our lovely community!

:hug:

Jen

Guest LadyButterfly

Just to let you know... I'm going on holiday and won't have access to a PC until next Saturday. I will try to write more regularly upon my return, so we can get to know each other a bit better.

Take good care of yourselves, see you next week...

Hugs Una

(((Una)))

Happy Belated Birthday!

Have a nice time away and we'll see you when you get back.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hope the Holiday went well .. :up: