Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi, i am a survivor of abuse by parents, found this site by accident but hope to become a regular, i haven't found any other site with such promise, this one looks good, Mom_of_5

Hello and welcome, this is a very suportive friendly site, i hope you find the help and suport you need with us, feel free to message me if you have any worries, i have found great suport here, welcome to AS, lostsoul.

Welcome to AS

Hope to see you around!

Melissa

My parents weren't peaches and cream for me either, you arn't alone! :)

So glad to have you here at AS, it does have a lot of promise. The people here are brave and supportive, I think you'll find it to be a healing source. We're almost all computer illiterate! It you figured out how to post, the only other thing you have to figure out is chat...

Welcome. Post as you need to.

-Elle

Welcome and I must say your name alone leaves me in awe!! I have my hands full with 2!

Blessings!

Edited by determined 1

Hello i am Kellie and i am a mother of two children. I actually wish i would have thought to find a site like this a long time ago! I have been so alone. Well if you ever need to talk i am almost always somewhere near my computer!

Kell

wow i feel so glad to have found y'all, (wish i had sooner but oh well) thought i'd tell a little bit more about me, i am divorced and have been for going on 9 years now, my kids are 20, 18, 16, 14, and 12, the 4 oldest are boys, then my "lil sugar bug" is the youngest and only daughter, the 20yr old lives with me full time and is looking for work (he has asperger's syndrome), my 18 yr old heads off to college this month on an academic scholarship, the other 3 split their time between myself and my ex, i am now a full time student myself, studying social work, uh.... that's all for now, not used to talking about myself that much i guess :sweat:

Edited by Mom_of_5