Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New To This Site

Welcome! You're not much older than I am, and I'm glad that you've found After Silence. Glad you're in therapy, it sounds like you are already well on your way to healing! This is a safe and welcoming community. Post as you need to.

Hugs and support,

-Elle

Welcome! You're not much older than I am, and I'm glad that you've found After Silence. Glad you're in therapy, it sounds like you are already well on your way to healing! This is a safe and welcoming community. Post as you need to.

Hugs and support,

-Elle

Hey, its Hannah,

I just wondered if i could ask how long you've been on AS, or should i say how long have you known about AS? Are you on regulary?

You dont have to answer those if you dont want to. Sorry!!

:aswelcomesu:

Good job finding this site, I joined and this site has helped tremendously. It really is. Everyone here is so nice and has a lot of advice to give, we are all very good at listening. Only share what you feel comfortable with and enjoy it! We are here to support each other.

:hug:

Creator Of Art

AKA Cyndi

A question I wasn't expecting Hannah, but fine that you asked it. I'm pretty new to AS--like two weeks--but I'm on regularly. I don't have support groups in my area and so AS has been there when othe things haven't recently.

PM me if you ever want to talk.

Hey, its Hannah,

I just realized how confused I was girl! Hannah--Allison? I'm confused :blink: lol.

This is probably me being an idiot...

Welcome to After Silence, Allison :flowers:

I am glad you found us and good for you for beginning your healing. It can be difficult and scary, but there are many of us here who can likely relate to many of your feelings. I hope you find what you need here.

Nicole :throb:

Hey.. my name is Allison. I am 23.. just joined this site last week. I have recently beein in therapy, and i have been needing to reach out and talk to others for support... I am much enjoying this site so far. This is all so new to me. :blush:

Hey Allison

Im 23 too and just started therapy as well....so here if you ever want to chat.

welcome :)