Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vengeance

Really Nervous

11 posts in this topic

Hi there. I think I might have been a member of this board a long time ago, but I'm not sure.

I'm dealing with some pretty bad issues right now and my old support group has gotten really petty and I just don't feel welcome there.

Anyway, I'm hoping to make some friends here, but because of what happened before I'm going to be reluctant to say anything much for now. I'll work on it.

Vengeance

Welcome, I'm new here too so I can't offer much on the history of this forum, but what I have seen in the short time I have been here is unconditional understanding and acceptance, and I sure hope you stick around and can experience that for yourself. I've been pretty quiet too, not posted much but done a lot of reading, which has helped me feel like I do belong here. It's a long, nasty, twisting road that we all must face, but no one said we had to face it alone. :) If you ever want to talk, I'm almost always around, feel free to give me a shout.

Welcome, if there is anything that we can help you with please let us know.

Haullie

(Vengeance) :hug:

welcome, this is a great place, with real supportive people, and i hope you will find what you are looking for here :wub:

emma :hug:

welcome to the boards

love and huggles :throb:

I'm sorry you weren't getting the support you needed before. Hopefully we can do better here!!!! Feel free to PM me anytime. I've only been on board less than a month, but I can def say it's been making a difference to me.

WELCOME!!!! Angel_Longsleeves

(((((Vengeance)))))

Welcome to the board sweetie. :)

Take your time, please know that when or if your ready to talk we are always willing to listen. :hug:

(((Hugs)))

Donna =)

WELCOME...IM GLAD YOUR WILLING TO TRY AGAIN.

I THINK YOU'LL FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR HERE

BUTTERFLY :hug::throb::hug:

Just a quick followup. I really like this place and plan on staying here. I still go to the other place, but mostly for people that I came to care about and to see how they are doing.

Thank you for all the support. I really want to post more, but it's tough to find the time lately. I'm hoping to get a schedule going soon.