Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

From Me To You

I was thinking, (I try to do it once a day, whether I need it or not! LOL)

So often in a reply especially if it's to do with worthiness or self hate, members will say thank you or i'm sorry to bother you, so I'd like to make things clearer.

You are worthy of attention, love and patience.

It does not make you "less than" to admit your pain.

You are not a fruit loop or a basketcase for hurting.

You are not whining. (unless maybe you stub your toe!) LOL

you are a worthy person, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

Your abuse no matter how slight is JUST as important as others because your scars are in your heart, not your body.

You deserve a champion to fight for you.

And friends to care for you when your down.That is the power that heals us, each of us is a simple flame in the dark but together we are a blinding light for those still lost.

When I post that alone means your worthy of love from me.

Blessings sisters & Bro's, your always loved and worried over.

(((((((((determined)))))))) that was sooo nice to read. i dont know if you realize how great it is to read stuff like that, though i guess you do since you wrote it. lol. thanks though. it picked me up a little. :)

*hugs*

I did stub my toe, but I assure you the sound that came out of my mouth didn't sound in the least bit like a whine. ;)

Thank you, though! So nice to be reminded of these things. :)

So glad you're here at AS.

Woo-hoo! Thanks Determined...we all need to hear that once in awhile...I appreciate taht wake-up call!

Melissa

This needs PINNING!

BIG TIME KUDOS for this, determind.

:goodpost: :goodpost: !!!!!

You are the best! Your words have brought tears to my eyes. I would just like to thank you for always making me feel welcome, for not talking down to me and reassuring me that I am okay (mentally and physically). Thank you for this post. Most importantly thank you for keeping it light and sharing your sense of humor with me (us).

I hope you are taking care of yourself too.

Aqua :flowers:

What do you mean? I was being serious!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mal, I like your style of whining! :wink:

((((determined))))

I needed that tonight. You are such a sweetheart. :)

Thanks so much. :hug:

Much love,

Melissa

Thanks Determined One!

I have to say that this is the first post I have replyed to for a while, and it was just what I neeeded!

Ok, here comes my whinge:

No, I haven't stubbed my toe, but I have just started my morning to cat poop all over my new carpet, I guess she doesn't like the rain! Sodding animal is not my favourite at the moment. I walked in wednesday night, after a really tough day to find my BF's grandma had left me some tea to save me cooking, a really yummy roast. Went to heat it up and my dear old kitty cat was helping herself. 9pm and I started cooking...

Seriously though, it was a really lovely post, and it has put a real ray of sunshine in my world that has been a little dark recently.

Thanks again, you are a true star!

Claire x :flowers:

Thanks Determined One!

I have to say that this is the first post I have replyed to for a while, and it was just what I neeeded!

Ok, here comes my whinge:

No, I haven't stubbed my toe, but I have just started my morning to cat poop all over my new carpet, I guess she doesn't like the rain! Sodding animal is not my favourite at the moment. I walked in wednesday night, after a really tough day to find my BF's grandma had left me some tea to save me cooking, a really yummy roast. Went to heat it up and my dear old kitty cat was helping herself. 9pm and I started cooking...

Seriously though, it was a really lovely post, and it has put a real ray of sunshine in my world that has been a little dark recently.

Thanks again, you are a true star!

Claire x :flowers:

:rofl3:

thank you determined 1.

i love your name. ive decided i am "determined" to heal.

ps i am giving my therapist another chance but i did almost shoot my husband last night! kudos for me all around.

Oh Honey, don't do that, it's wasting a perfectly good bullet! :woot:

I'm glad you gave your *T* another shot!

Get it........... Shot!!

I kill me!! :roflmao:

You know guys we've all got the same insecurities, and leaning on each other helps both the giver and the reciever.

Blessings!

Some of us cannot put our pain down in writing (me LOL), but by reading others posts and replying to them it helps me figure things out too.

Blessings!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm the lion Kitty! I get to roar! Sorry for stealing your thunder Determined.

ROAR

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm the lion Kitty! I get to roar! Sorry for stealing your thunder Determined.

ROAR

OOOHHH,me likes, you roar quite well, kitty!

How 'bout I just shriek like a banshee? That's more my style anyway!!!

IIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL lioness. Love your attitidue... keep up the good work! :hug:

And I hear you determined. Sometimes it helps me place my pain when I listen to others talk about theirs. It one big - everyone benefits FEST!

We are here to listen to you though, determined. We'll be as patient as you need. :hug:

Yes, love fests are fun. :) I'll start here

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DETERMINED1 THE ALMIGHTY GREAT SHARER OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LOVE)))))))))))))))))))) Thank you for all you do!

(((((((((((((((((((((AS COMMUNITY)))))))))))))))))))))))))) You are loved :hug:

Wow! I'm sorry I missed the heat of this conversation Determined and Kitty! Banshee's kind of scare me though, so I suppose it's all for the best. You both rock.

Time for a cat nap...

SNOOZE