Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New To This Forum

Hi, .... I am 39, female. I was raped when I was 3 and molested by two different men between the ages of 9 and 12. I am scared.... this road is difficult. I have been hiding it, but a week ago I started sharing my story with a psychologist. Yesterday I just sat and cried whilst in therapy.... I don't know if I can do this...

Edited by DolphinGirl

Welcome to After Silence, hjvw.

It's okay to be scared and you are right, this road is difficult but you don't have to go through it alone anymore. We are here for you, do lean on us for support. :notalone:

:flowers: Hiya, welcome to AS. I'm Paula, also a survivor of CSA. Everyone here is very supportive so dont be afraid. We're all here for you.

Welcome to AS! I'm glad you found the sight, and have found the courage to heal. I hope you stick around, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you here. Best wishes,

Melissa

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry for what you have been through, but you are taking a huge step towards healing from your past by talking about it, both in therapy and here on the board. Networking with other survivors can be extremely healing and I hope that you get what you need here.

Nicole :throb:

You CAN do this! Repeat this words to yourself daily. You CAN take control of your life. You CAN talk it back. You CAN heal for the open wounds of abuser. I promise you. It is a long long road and very difficult. But I know you CAN do this. I am here listen, to cry, to talk, or just to have a good time with you. If you need anything just PM me, I am will to listen and to cry with you anytime.

YOU CAN HEAL!

Maggie

You can do this. You have already been very brave and can consider yourself a survivor! Now you just need some support while you heal, and this can be a safe for some of that healing to happen.

Cry your heart out. There are some people who can't cry at all. So I say, if you got it, FLAUNT IT. :)

Lots of love and support. Welcome to the ranks!

-Elle

hi,

welcome to as. hope you find the power to get through it and if you want to talk, we will be here

celeste