Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey All!

Wow, well Im sitting here, alone seems comfortable, but finding people that might understand what I might be going through is been nerve racking as It feels like im in my own little world right now. so, I decided to browse sites & found this 1 Just wanted to introduce myself a bit. My names Summer im 22 from Wa ..I've been working in home nursing care for the last 4yrs but just quit my job last month .3months ago I was asa*lted & r*ped by a stranger , I went to the police ,hospital etc. but as of yet the guy has not been arrested & its left me a bit of a mess right now grr sorta lot of things changed dont feel like the same person. I just trying to cope & get my life back. Ive started seeing a advocate whos trying to get me to go to a therapist just not sure about that yet. Anyways i've probably given bit much but thanks for letting me join & looking forward to being part of your group.

-Summer

:flowers: Welcome to AS, Summer. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. You are among friends here. I hope you find peace and healing here.

take care, Paula

Welcome to AS

I'm sorry to hear about all of that mess that you've been through, but one thing is for sure, you are not alone. Not on here. There is much support to be found. I look forward to seeing you around the site,

Melissa

hi and welcome to AS summer - i'm ellie (forever!)

even though the reasons arent good i'm glad you were able to find us and i hope you are able to find the help and support you need and deserve here - everyones really freidnly and supportive so take things at your own pace and feel free to post when youre ready and able - you're never on your own here

forever

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry for what you have been through. I hope that this community can help you on your healing journey. You have already taken a big step in reaching out. I hope you find everything you need here.

Nicole :throb: