Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Umm, Hi

So hi, My name is mike, this is really new to me. I don't really know what to say. :533:

I am a male survivor os sexual abuse, I have been through much therapy but recently I have been having a tough time dealing with what happened to me. I feel so alone, It seems like there are no other guys out there who have been through what I have. I just feel empty inside, walking around like nobody really understands me...

I think for now Im just gonna leave it at that for now.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...

??? :unsure:

:flowers: Hi Mike, I'm Paula also a surivivor of CSA. You are not alone here, believe me. I know you'll find a lot of healing, support and friendship here.

Welcome, Paula :aswelcomesu::notalone:

Hi Mike,

welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you need.

Take care,

Melissa

:up: Welcome Mike, you are in a safe place and all of us have our own demons we are dealing with, hopfully we will be a good sounding board for you......Gdog {Theresa}

hi and welcome to AS mike - everyones really friendly and supportive here so you've found good place nd you're never on your own here

forever

Welcome to After Silence, Mike :)

As the others have said, we do have many wonderful male survivors here. I hope that you will feel comfortable here and will get out of this place what you want and need. It is a very supportive and non-judgmental community.

Nicole :throb:

Thanks for the warm welcom everyone! Its good to be heard, and more so, understood. It seems I have found an amazing group of people. I look forward to sharing my thoughts here. I have been holding things in for far too long.

The fact that I was welcomed so greatfully with my introduction lets me know that I am not alone. And that's what I need right now.

It's still slightly weird for me tho for the simple fact that the only people that know my real story are my mom, and my sister. For the simple fact that they were with me every step of the trial to put my dad in jail.

I want someone else to know what happened to me, I just want someone to know. I think I'll get that here.

Again, Thank you :blush:

Mike,

Totally okay to feel awkward... I am a women and I feel awkward and alone a lot. I think this is a good sight to be on. Helps you feel not so alone. Just keep posting and you will find others you can share with.