Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Jasmine, or Jazz.. whichever.

I'm a survivor of child molestation and r*pe. The r*pe was a month or so ago, so that's what is hurting me the most right now. I guess i need to know that others have experienced what i am. I think that would give me more strength to keep going.

Jazz

:flowers:

A warm welcome ..you are amongst friends here , you will find strength dignity and solace here ! We also have a sense of humor !when needed ...

G!

Edited by broken spoke

:flowers: Hi Jazz, I'm Paula, also a survivor of CSA. Pleased to meet you. You will find lots of healing and support here. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome, Paula :notalone::aswelcomesu:

Hi Jazz,

Welcome to AS! There is so much support here, it's awesome. Take your time, and get to know the sites, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Melissa

hi and welcome to AS - even though the reasons arent good i'm glad you were able to find us and i hope you find the help and support you need and deserve here - you've found a good place and everyones really friendly and supportive so take everything at your own pace and feel free to post when youre ready and able

forever

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

You are not alone in how you are feeling, many of us have found ourselves in a similar situation. I am glad you are reaching out and that you found After Silence. I hope you find what you need here.

Nicole :throb: