Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Reintroduction

Hello all,

This is just a reintroduction for those who used to know me and an introduction for all the members.

My name is Jamie and I've been kicking around the survivor board since about 1997. A long time. Every once and awhile I make my way back to the boards, but this time I think it might be on a more permanent basis. I've reached a point in my healing journey where I believe I can take on a more supportive role. That is not to say that from time to time, I need to have some support myself. But I want to be there for others the way others have been there for me over the years.

So just a bit about myself, I have a wife and two children. My wife was a member of this board at one point as well. This August we will have been married, well unionized for one year. Things have been difficult for us as any relationship experiences.

But that is me in a nutshell. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me.

:flowers: Hi Jamie, nice to meet you..I'm Paula, and I'm a survivor of CSA. I've only been here 3 months, so this is all pretty new. I have to say I've gotten a lot of support and healing here,so, I am very glad I joined.

take care for now, Paula

Hey I am Tina

I signed up nov 25 06 but been posting for five months

I am a survivor of Boyfriend rape:(

And welcome back

Hi Jamie,

Welcome back to the board. I've been a member since March...and am a survivor of rape.

Have a great day, and congrats on your marriage!

Melissa

heya and welcome back..i'm still newish so dont know you so just heya and nice to meet you - its good to hear you want to come back and support others but like you say you will still need support so please dont hesitate to ask and we're all here for you!

forever

hay friend how are you doing?? its been a long time I just popped in here to see whats going on and I see you :D

Wow things have really changed!! a wife !! :) and kids ... congrats ....

Guess what I got a new job I started 3 weeks ago. email me some time ...

mingo

Edited by mingo

Welcome back, Jamie! :flowers:

Nice to see you around again, sounds like you are doing well.

Nicole :throb:

:hug: hey snow glad your back

Welcome back to After Silence, Jamie! :tealribbon:

Welcome back home Snowy. :)

I have always managed to find my way back haven't I.