Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

Hi,

My name is Jo.

I have been struggling alone for almost 6 years now, but have recently started therapy, where I am being treated for PTSD and Depression. This all started after being raped 6 years ago. My life is not even close to how it was before, and I have a very hard time with adjusting to the changes, both in my life as a whole, as on a personal level. I hope to find people here that went through similar experiences, so that maybe I won't feel so alone in this.

Thank you for reading,

Jo

welcome to AS

im glad you found us, were here for you.

:hug::aswelcomesu::youcanheal:

welcome to AS

There is so much support to be found, I hope you find everything you need. You are no longer alone,

Talk you later,

Melissa

hi and welcome to AS - i'm sorry to hear whats happened but i'm glad you were able to find us and i hope you can no get the help and support you need and deserve here - everyones really friendly and supportive so go at your own pace and feel free to post when youre ready

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

While this may not sound promising, I don't think we ever go back to being the person we were "before", but I do believe that we become someone even better, sort of a turning our scars into stars thing :)

I am glad you found After Silence, this is a great community full of supportive, compassionate people. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Nicole