Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, Newbie Here...

Hi. I'm Quinn, I'm 18 years old... when I was 8 I was abused by someone who worked (at the time... I pray to God he doesn't anymore) very closely with children... never told anybody about that excluding my boyfriend, a very close friend (who got it out of me last night - when I desperately needed to talk and my boyfriend wasn't speaking to me), and my border collie Maddie, who I tell everything because I know she can't betray me.

Then when I was 16 I got involved in a very exploitative situation that ended in rape and everyone knows about that and I wish they didn't...

Hi :aswelcomesu:

I am glad you have joined us. I am sorry for what you have been through. you came to the right place for support. Everyone here is wonderful and always willing to help out. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug::hug:

Sad

just wanted to say hi and welcome

even though the reasons arent good i'm glad you were able to find AS and i hope you can find the help and support you need and deserve here

everyones really friendly and supportive so feel free to post when youre ready and able

forever

Welcome to After Silence, Quinn :)

I hope that you will find what you are looking for here, and that this community can help you on your journey.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS, Quinn. I am so sorry for what happened to you on both accounts and that everyone knows, against your wishes, of what happened to you at 16. I am glad you found us and hope you can start sharing your conversations with your border collie with us as well. :)

Take gentle care of you and take your time.

Kitty Kat Sassafras

Hey Quinn

Welcome to AS!!

There is so much support here, I'm glad you found us.

See you around,

Melissa