Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

This Place Is Just Not The Same

This place is just not the same without people in chat. So much is missing, and I don't feel the same closeness with people that I used to. I look down there and it's almost always empty, and I know it's summer, but I don't think that's it. I know the mods, etc. don't want to hear this anymore, but it's just not the same. I miss chatting too much. I thought I would get past it, but it has taken away so much for me. I feel empty. I wish people would come back. I don't want to log onto chat and just sit there lonely. :( I miss you guys very very very very much. I miss our talks over "coffee" (I don't drink coffee.that's why the quotes) I miss eating snacks at the computer and pretending to share them with others. I miss people being there to help me through a rough time. I miss being able to be there and help someone else. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE........can we revitalize chat???????????

Kelly

(((((((((Windy)))))))))))

I Haven't been in chat as much as I usually am but that is only because I am on vacation and don't have alot of alone time to be on here! I have been getting on in the early afternoon and there seems to be people in chat. I am also usually in there late at night after everyone goes to bed here! I know everyone that I have talked to has just been really busy this past month! So hopefully things will start picking back up soon :) I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with this and I hope I see you in chat soon :) Take care!

:hug::hug:

Sad

This place is just not the same without people in chat. So much is missing, and I don't feel the same closeness with people that I used to. I look down there and it's almost always empty, and I know it's summer, but I don't think that's it. I know the mods, etc. don't want to hear this anymore, but it's just not the same. I miss chatting too much. I thought I would get past it, but it has taken away so much for me. I feel empty. I wish people would come back. I don't want to log onto chat and just sit there lonely. :( I miss you guys very very very very much. I miss our talks over "coffee" (I don't drink coffee.that's why the quotes) I miss eating snacks at the computer and pretending to share them with others. I miss people being there to help me through a rough time. I miss being able to be there and help someone else. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE........can we revitalize chat???????????

Kelly

I can't get into the chat, and i don't know why :(

im really sorry to here how youre feeling - i know i dont really know you and im still quite new here so i dont know most of you as much as id like to but if youre ever about ill look out for you and will hopefully be able to talk and get to know you some more soon

forever

the truth is.............it IS holiday time and people are outside enjoying the weather, on holiday, at home without the computer, busier. I've been here 2 years now and I've seen it come and go, the chat room quieter during summer and more during winter.

It will pick up again. And the truth is, you can't force people to come into chat. I'm sorry you're so lonely but maybe you could try msn or yahoo as a way of keeping in touch?