Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Here And I'm Truly Mad

48 years old. Life has little meaning. Melted down in 2003 and haven't got much better since.

PDOCs hand out this pill and that pill, this diagnosis and that diagnosis. Your Bipolar my dear. However, severe PTSD can look just like Bipolar.

So I work on the PTSD. Sometimes its like a trip to h*ll.

I am tired of this. I do what they say, and I still have major problems.

The only good thing is I've kept my job.

I have two cats Buddy and Pushkin. I lost my beloved Sophie at 18 years of age just a few months ago she slept by my pillow every night of her life except for her last.

Life pretty well sucks. Oh, and it won't stop raining here in Texas where I live.

Glad to find a forum such as this. I've learned a lot since I've been here.

Things that I do that I thought no on else in the world did - that sort of thing.

Hello, TexasKitty

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

take care and best wishes

karen

:aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome I am glad that you have found this site. This is a wonderful place for support! I am sorry that things are so rough for you right now. But you have come to the right place! I look forward to seeing you are the boards. Have a great day :)

:hug::hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS

I hope things start looking up...this is a wonderful site full of comfort and support.

See you around,

Melissa

Welcome to AS

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling so much right now. There are many people here who can likely relate to the feelings you are having. I am glad you found us and I hope that you find the support you need here.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS. :hug: I had been diagnosed with bipolar, but it has been determined that it is PTSD. I'm sure you will find many similarities here at AS.

You're definitely not alone here, and it is such a frustrating experience. Diagnosing things that are mental/emotional are sometimes complicated, but ever-so frustrating for the patients.

I hope that you find peace, knowledge, coping mechanisms, healing and support here. I've found so much of that and more here in just a few weeks. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AS... and dont worry were all mad here! LOL

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am now singing "Mad World" .... thank you, lol.

Hi

Welcome to AS, you are in the best place to get suport from people that go through

the same problems as you, ive only been here a couple of weeks but i no longer

feel im going crazy, it is such a comfort to know how your feeling is natural after

the lifes we have had, i hope you find the suport and understanding you need here

take care of your self and hope to talk to you more.

Hugs, kirsty.xx

just wanted to say heya and welcome to AS

everyones really friendly and supportive and here for you

forever

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all for your wonderful welcome. Unusual for so many people to respond to a hello post. Seems to be a very supportive community, although I think maybe I'm positively geriatic here at 48 years. :)

Thanks again.

TexasKitty