Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Errr...hi?

hi??

i'm new...obviously.

not quite sure where to start so if there are any friendly people out there could you point me in the right direction? please?

i live in england by the way.

errr....i'll get back to you tomorrow,

thanks

xx

Welcome to AS, I hope you find what you need here.

Welcome, I hope that we are all friendly .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Hi Danielle! :)

Welcome to AfterSilence! You've come to the right place, seriously. It was awkward for me to come here at first, but it's like opening a new, hidden door and being embraced into a truly remarkable safe place. We're all friends here - new and old. It's wonderful! I'm so happy to have you with us (well... unhappy for the reason that brought you here).

:hug:

thanks all

I'm gonna have a look around a bit more before posting if thats ok.

not quite sure where to start- plus i only have internet access at work so want to make sure people aren't looking over my shoulder all the time.

i'll see you around.

thanks for all the replies!!!

love you

danni xx

:aswelcomesu::hug:

This is a wonderful place for support. Everyone here is so loving and always willing to help out so please don't be afarid to ask any questions if you need some help with anything. I look forward to getting to know you better. Take care and let me know if you ever need anything....

:hug::hug:

Sad

Hi Danielle and welcome to AS

I hope you can find what you're looking for here

I'm from your part of the world by the way, live about 1 1/2hr away! lol.

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Danielle, welcome! :wave: I'm from england too!

I guess you've now begun to find where to start as you've made a few posts, but I just wanted to say it doesn't matter where or how you start your healing process. It's an individual thing and it takes time, but there's no set way to do it.

Good luck!

x

Edited by Diana

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

There is a lot of information on this board and it can be overwhelming, there are several different places for different issues that we as survivors struggle with. There is lots to read, so please take your time and make your acquaintance with the board. You will find lots of support and understanding here.

Nicole :throb:

hey

Welcome to AS, glad to have you. There is much hope and comfort to find here.

See you around,

melissa