Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, Another Newbie Here

lynx

Hi. I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself. Just two days ago the penny dropped and I realised I have been a victim of Emotional Child Abuse? Still unsure where I fit to be honest. I havent spoken about what I went through as a child to anyone before except for my partner. I didnt even think it was child abuse until i looked at some sites and ticked off quite a few on the list in the emotional abuse catagory!

Over the past two years I realised what I had been through wasnt right... but its only now that I realise just how wrong it all was.

I'm a little nervous about delving into it... but I know its time I did.

Good to find such a friendly place online to talk to others and hope to find someone else who understands what I went through.

:)

:hug: Welcome,i hope u find sum healin here-i 2 an a survivour of child a*use (s*ually,emotionaly,physically,mentally-u name it!!). This IS a wonderful place,i hope u grow 2 love this place as much as i do!! :P

:hug: & :wub:

Sooks xoxox

welcome lynx!!! there are so many people here with so many different experiences, many kinds of abuse we've been made to suffer. We all do our best to understand and help each other. i am new here, too, and already it has become so valuable to me. Hopefully you will benefit as much as I have ;).

Edited by longsleeves

Welcome Lynx... I am fairly new here too and have found everyone to be so nice. I feel like I am fitting in already... something I usually don't do. Sorry for your reason to be here but WELCOME anyways.

~Jess~

hi and welcome hugs

love and hugs :throb:

Hellooooooooooooooooo :hug::hug:

Helloooooo! I like your puddy cat! :wub:

I'm feeling more relaxed around here now... think it helped to finally get some stuff out of my system. Thanks to you all for the welcomes.

:hug::hug:

Welcome Linx! woop shoop shoop shoop!