Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Not Sure...

Hi Everyone!

I'm new and I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. :533: I've read other people's stories and mine isn't nearly as bad, so I guess I feel like I don't belong or something. I am just a small case of CSA...I mean I think that is what it's considered. I don't know...I've told my story to my boyfriend (he was the first) and to my closest friends, my roommate, and my cousin, but have yet to tell my mom or dad...I know someday I want to, but I haven't worked up the courage yet. I guess I'm just looking for some encouragement or somethin. Thanks for listening!

Edited by ci1021

{I am just a small case of CSA...}

Sister, there is no small case. Welcome, you are needed here.

Blessings to you!

Edited by determined 1

:aswelcomesu::supportu::bighug:

Hi ci1021 I am really glad that you have found AS this is a wonderful place for support. Please don't feel like you do not belong here because I believe that all csa and sa survivors have a right to be loved and supported through there healing process no matter how big or small the abuse was. Everyone here is always willing to help out and this is a place that you will never be judged. I look forward to getting to know you better. Have a wonderful day!!!

:hug::hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS.

We all belong here. Our stories whether long or short, are all the "same size," in value. Your story is important, and here your feelings can be validated, we are siblings in survival. I'm glad you had the courage to reach out. I hope to see you around.

Melissa

Can only echo the others, never a thing as small cases .. Welcome ... :hug: : aswelcomesu:

:yahoo:Yahoo, :aswelcomesu: !
:hug: We love :wub: you, and are glad you've found AfterSilence!
:notalone:

Hi Cassie,

I am also a CSA survivor. I just wanted to say that I think that every violation is significant to the one who suffers it, and I am certain that no one here would minimize what you have been through and neither should you. I hope that you find the support and encouragement that you need here!

Take care my sister,
Lyn