Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, New Today And Feeling A Little Frightened

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have a hard time with trust and safety issues, as I'm sure many you do too, or have had. I am currently in therapy as I have made the decision to begin my healing journey. It's not easy. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, physical abuse, and emotional abuse. I hope to be able to find support here to help me along in my healing process and a safe place to go to when things get overwhelming. I hope that I will be able to offer support to others as well. Thanks for letting me in.

Littlegirllost

Welcome we've found healing in numbers, you are needed here.

Blessings to you!!

:notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

This is a wondeful place to find support. Everyone here is so loving and kind. Please don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it I assure you everyone will be there to help you through your journey!!! I look forward to getting to know you better. Take care

:hug::hug:

sad

Welcome To AS!!! :flowers:

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Opening up can be scary at first, and you are right, most of us have huge issues with trust. I hope that you will feel comfortable enough here to get to know everyone. This is a very supportive, non-judgemental and caring community. Make yourself comfy :)

Nicole :throb: