Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm sorry for not introducing myself a few days ago when I joined. It's just that once I started reading and posting, I didn't feel 'new' here. . .I felt like I always belonged. Isn't that something? My name is Hevinlee - married to Brian (going on 3 years) and we share the joy of my 3 grown children and 6 cutest grand-babies. We live in beautiful peaceful Indiana where we are retired. He's a disable veteran of 13 years. He served in the Gulf war and he is now enjoying life to its fullest. I also am at home a great deal and spend most of my time here on the pc. I'm currently working on two more books, so that takes up a lot of my time. . .(well spent) LOL! I can honestly say that Brian was the source of strength I needed to complete my first book. It was draining, as you can imagine, but Brian kept me laughing in between those hard times. I'm talkin' a real 'belly laugh'. Something I had been unable to do for a long long time. I think I forgot how to laugh, but now it comes so naturally to me. It's good medicine. I hope everyone here gets to laugh at least once a day. I am happy to be a part of a family that 'understands'.

Thank you for this forum! I feel at home already! God bless all of you! Have a great day!

Hevinlee :wink:

I am really happy that you felt so at home here. This is such a wonderful place!!! Everyone here is so loving and cairing. I look forward to getting to know you better!!!! :hug:

:wave::aswelcomesu::bighug::aswelcomesu:

Sad

Hello and Welcome!!!!

Meg

First , I must say I adore your name, and welcome to AS. Second what a wonderful intro, and I'm sure you'll add to our little home!

Blessings!

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I am glad that you are already feeling at home here! This is such an amazingly supportive and non-judgemental community. We are glad to have you :hug:

Nicole :throb: