Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here, Feeling Scared

Im new here. Things are too difficult to discuss at length, but Im happy to have found a supportive, and safe place to begin to heal. Just looking to find some support.

Julia :tealribbon:

Hi Welcome to AS. This is a wonderful place for support. I hope you like it here. Take care!!

Sad

Hi there Julia,

Welcome to After Silence. I have found much inspiration and many caring people here.

((((hugs))))

Whitedove

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope that in time you will feel comfortable here. This is a very supportive and non-judgemental community and I am sure there are many here who can relate to how you are feeling.

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS Julia

I hope you find the comfort and friendship you need here. Take your time, share when (if) you are comfortable.

Take care,

Melissa

Thanks so much everyone! What an overwhelming (in a good way) amount of support! It's wonderful (and quite sad) to know that I am not alone. Let the healing continue.

-Julia

Thank you so much everyone, what a wonderful place to heal.

It is so good to see so many other newbies around.

Like you, things are currently too hard to discuss at length. It comes in bouts, I know.

May angels embrace you magically everyday on the journey to healing.

:angel: