Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi, I am 32 and I am a Survivor of......

Physical and emotional abuse my whole childhood

CSA by a family friend (age 6-12)

Sexual assault/molestation at age 13

Rape at age 14....

I have been reading the boards for awhile and I am trying to come to grips with my past...this site has helped me tremendously....And with the support of my :throb: WONDERFUL HUSBAND :throb: I am learning to break my silence....I feel this is a major milestone in my life.....No More Shame....No More Silence!!

hi hun

welcome to AS, i am sorry for your reasons for needing to be here, bu t i am so glad you found this place..i hope you will find all the friendship and support you need here.

lookiing forward to getting to know you

take care nd be gentle with you

xxxJacxxx

hi hun

welcome to AS, i am sorry for your reasons for needing to be here, bu t i am so glad you found this place..i hope you will find all the friendship and support you need here.

lookiing forward to getting to know you

take care nd be gentle with you

xxxJacxxx

Thank you so much !!!!! Your reply made me cry with happiness....My heart is pounding and my stomach is churning....thank you! :)

(((((((((((((((((hugz to ya)))))))))))))))))

you are so welcome hun...i am glad your feeling so positive about being here..its really great to have ya!

(((((((((((((((((hugz to ya)))))))))))))))))

you are so welcome hun...i am glad your feeling so positive about being here..its really great to have ya!

Right now I'm feeling empowered by getting up the courage to speak/write about my past.....I stay on a rollercoaster alot though.....alot of downs but im working on dealing with the damage...lots of pain, anger, shame and depression...but just knowing im not alone is comforting.... :hug:

Welcome .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

:yahoo:Yahoo, :aswelcomesu: !
:hug: We love :wub: you, and are glad you've found AfterSilence! :notalone:
Hi, I am also a survivor of CSA...and have been for 30 years...I didn't start to deal with it until much later either! Good to have you with us.
Lyn
Edited by todlyn

Hi

Welcome to AS

I hope you find everything you need. Congrats for breaking the silence!

Melissa

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

It sounds like you are off to a great start. I understand the rollercoaster that is inevitably part of the healing process. One day at a time, right? And one foot in front of the other...

This is a wonderfully supportive, non-judgemental community. I hope you find the support you are looking for.

Nicole :throb: