Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This

Hi,

I'm Peaches I'm new to this It's hard to open up about my past. Its easier to write about it but then you have no support that way and feel all alone, it has taken along time for me talk about it, it scares me to face it. I need to heal and get past it, its ruining my life it comsumes me, I thought maybe this site could help me and the people on here could give me ideas on how to cope, I start seeing a therapist on the 18th, and im scared, I saw one a very long time ago, and all they wanted to was drug me up, and make me forget, I can't I just want to get past it and let people hear my story, it's been hidden to long.

Welcome to AS, I hope you find what you need

:flowers: welcome, peaches, love the name by the way. No need to be scared, you're among friends here. i only joined about 2 months ago, and there is so much support here. You can tell as much or as little as you like. :luck: Edited by angelic

Hello and welcome to AS! :notalone::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS

I hope you find much support and comfort of friends here.

You are not alone.

I hope to see you around,

Melissa

Welcome love, you are needed here, lean on others strength till ya get your "sealegs"! LOL

:aswelcomesu: im glad you founf us hun....i hope you find everything your looking for from us on AS :youcanheal: we have all been in ur shoes & we all love you :notalone: