Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

T All My New Sisters And Bro's!

Normally, i try to post for each member, but damn, you guys, ganged up on me! :rofl3:

I'm so happy that each of you has joined us, we all have a place here and are a vital part of each other's healing!

You will find that for some of us, our pain is very fresh, and we are still very needy for a loving friend, for some others, as with myself, we have crossed the bridge of healing and though we may still wade in a duckpond of pain, we are here more to be a liferaft that hopefully can tugboat our newer members across the ocean of pain that they cannot yet cross on their own.

If any of you need a strong shoulder, please PM me, as that is where I find my healing now, by helping others.

Blessings my friends , you are loved!!!!

determined

I loved that analogy that you put down about the boats and I third the welcome. Ang

Yeah, I'm just Freakin Awesome, a true legend in my own mind!!! :duh::roflmao:

Have you guys noticed that on Friday nights new membership skyrockets?

Maybe, I'll make that my new gig, while I'm sitting w/ the boys at the skating rink, eh?

Blessings!