Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Where Do I Start?

I have never join a chat room before. I am on the computer all day, but have never been a chat room joiner. I joined and need a place to vent. Hope this helps.

Edited by havinameltdown

Welcome .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

hi and welcome to AS

Just to let you know you need to post 25 times before you can enter the chat room

best wishes

karen

Hi havingameltdown !!! :hug:

Everyone - this is my friend. I told her about AS and I'm glad she figured out how to have access. She is an awesome friend and mom. I know she will find this place as warm and welcoming as I have.

Now, havingameltdown - no disclosing how much time I actually spend on here when I should be working..... :wink:

Good Morning Enola. Shhhhhhh! Don't tell on me either!! I made an appt with myself for an 11 am session on getting some of this sh** out of my head. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Oh by the way, am I replying correctly? Is it supposed to post my reply like this? Like I said, I have never talked on a message board. It looks very addictive and I love that!

:hug:

Hi havingameltdown !!! :hug:

Everyone - this is my friend. I told her about AS and I'm glad she figured out how to have access. She is an awesome friend and mom. I know she will find this place as warm and welcoming as I have.

Now, havingameltdown - no disclosing how much time I actually spend on here when I should be working..... :wink:

Hi,

Welcome to AS. There is always someone here who will understand when you need to vent.

Good luck to you in your healing work.

Kate

Welcome to AS

I'm glad you joined...

Take care,

Melissa

You guys are truly wonderful!!! I need to hear these warm welcomes! My husband went to see my T for the first time today and she said he just does not get it. He doesn't understand why there is shame, guilt and regret. :cry: He thinks we can choose to remember or not remember. He is so clueless. :duh: I feel so alone sometimes. :( Thanks again for all your encouragement!