Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introduction

Guest butterfly

Guest butterfly

I just happened to come across this website and Im glad did. Im new on the road to healing, it can be so lonely and so painful. sometimes i feel like im not going to make it. Its the hardest thing Ive ever done. Im glad your here.

Hi butterfly,

Welcome to AS. Everyone is so supportive here, so feel free to lean on us when things seem tough. It can be a hard journey sometimes...and lonely...but with us here, ur never alone :hug:

It takes a lot of courage to post and youve done that...and as each day passes...youll find your wings again, just like a butterfly...

:wub:

Feel free to email or PM me anytime.

:hug:

Welcome.. this place is a safe haven for so many and I hope that it helps on your healing journey..Stay safe and remember you are not alone :hug::hug:

Guest butterfly

hello everyone. Thank you for your responses. Im soory I entered twice when i introduced myself, im not very good at this and wasnt sure what i was doing. but like everything else ill learn i guess. i am very excited that i found all of you, i dont want to be alone anymore, its so hard. Thanks again.....butterfly

Welcome to After Silence, Butterfly! Hope you find what you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

welcome butterfly

love and hugglez :throb:

Guest mouseisa

Butterfly,

I just welcomed you in your reply to my "Newbie" introduction (thank you for the welcome), but I thought I'd welcome you once again in your post... I'm glad you found this place it's nice to have another newbie that's starting out just like I am, I look forward to getting to know you...

Take care,

Luv,

Mouseisa :greet:

:throb:

hi!

healing takes time and courage... (like tori says..)

but you're not alone - we're to help you ourself to find the way back to the light (to talk a little b. lol)

welcome, its great to have you here - you will love this place

take care

c