Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Welcome Winterrose!

Im Anna, glad your here, its a great supportive place.

:hug:

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it a helpful place to be ..:hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome. I'm glad you've found AS, hope you find a home here.

:aswelcomesu::notalone:

Jewel

[ :hug: Hi winterrose, welcome. i'm fairly new here too. you are most definitely amongst friends here, the support is amazing :hug::friends2::supportu::notalone:

Wowie! What a nice thing to sign into! Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope I finally found a home here too. I'll post more in the private forums of what my life is like right now..I am hoping to be able to find a safe ground here as I battle getting my own life together again. Again thank you very much for the warmth it's much needed right now in the dark place i find myself..anyone got a weed wacker I can borrow..it's awfully overgrown around here....lol

Thank you Kate, Exactly why I picked the name...means manythings since right now Im frozen but I know the beauty inside I just need to find it again through this huge test Im going through right now.

Made me laugh when you said you were going thru a test :) I totally understand, but I am here to tell you, you are already going to Ace it, because you are here and you know you are being tested..hope that makes sense :) You will find lots of love and support here, I know I have! :hug:

Hi Winterrose

Glad taht you are a registered member I hope you enjoy the group.

Ang