Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone.

I'm silenced_by_secrets (but just secrets will do fine) i was really scared about joining up, not sure what to expect i suppose. Its really hard to talk about but i figured i needed to right.

I...was raped...there i said it :unsure: and when i was youger i was SA by a member of the family. I've also suffered with si since i was 8 years old.

I'm not sure what im looking for in being here but i guess that there's comfort in knowing that im not alone.

I brought gifts>>>>>>>> :flowers: lol

+Secrets+

:console::comfort::hi:

welcome to AS! congratulations for opening up and sharing those silencing secrets with us. i hope you find help and healing with us here at AS. again, welcome! and thanks for sharing :)

peace and strength,

<3fuerza

Dude, I LOVE flowers! You rock! :blush::greet:

Blessings sister you are welcome and needed here. :bow:

Hey Secrets, welcome.

Im glad you you came here.

Lots of love and take care

:aswelcomesu:

PRESENTS, GIFTS, PRESENST, GIFTS!

YAYYYYYYYYY!!

WELCOME T AS I DEF. KNOW THE FEELIGN OF TALKIGN ABOUT SOEMTHIGN THAT SCARES YOU SO. WLECOME LoVe :dance: . ENJOY THE MADNESS! :alien::bubble:

• 4 weeks later...

Thankyou for all the welcomes :blush:

I kind of joined and then ran away because i was scared :S but i think im going to stay now. I think i need to, otherwise there wont ever be any moving on will there? Im sick of living int he past. I wish it would leave me alone and just stay there...

thanks everyone

~secrets~

I kind of joined and then ran away because i was scared
A lot of us feel like that at times, don't be ashamed by that .. It is all part of the healing journey ..

I hope AS will help you along that road ..

:hug:

Welcome to AS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you find friends among us...because you are not alone.

Take care,

Melissa