Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi, my name is Joanne and I am new here, just joined yesterday. Lord I hope im doing this right lol. I think it will take me a bit to figure out how this all works. Anyway, just to give you a little bit about me.........I am a survivor of incest/molestation and physical/emotional and mental abuse. This occured in my home as I grew up and lasted untill I was 17. I am now 38, married 2nd one and I have 3 boys. Please bare with me if I am posting wrong or in the wrong place. I am here because I would like to learn some things that have weighed heavy on my mind over the years, hopefully find some peace and to support and be supportive.

Hi Joanne, welcome. I hope AS helps you to find the peace and support that you are looking for.

Welcome to After Silence, Joanne :aswelcomesu:

I hope that this place can help lighten the load you've been carrying around with you for so long.

Meg

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy