jesslv244

Hello Everyone..

Hello evryone,

I'm new to this, I think maybe if I can talk about what has happened to me maybe it will help a little.I have tried to talk about it with family before and I just couldn't do it...Jess

Welcome to AS

I hope that you will be able to talk abt what happened to you and get the support that you need. There are a lot of ppl who are here to listen ...like me.

Here&Now

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hi Jess,

Talking with your family can be one of the most difficult things to do. I haven't been able to open up with my family so far but as the years go by I feel better and I know that eventually the time will come.

I hope you'll feel safe here. Make yourself at home and know that there is no pressure to share until you feel ready and comfortable.

Welcome to After Silence. :bighug:

Jess,

Let me say that I could not talk to my family about it for years. I kept it a secret for about 5 or 6 years before I told anyone in my family, and even now (18 yrs since it happened) I have a hard time really discussing it.

Please feel free to come here and let's help each other.

YOU CAN SURVIVE! YOU CAN OVERCOME! YOU CAN HEAL!

Hugs,

Teresa / MOMMYOCOOLTWINS

Hi Jess, welcome to AS. I hope that you can feel comfortable here talking about the trauma - it really helps. :wave:

Hi Jess,

Welcome to AS.

Talking about a number of issues can really help and be healing. Take all the time that you need. There are many great members here to be supportive to you.

Kate

Thanks to everyone...I really like this site, and I'm sure this will help me out...Have a wonderful day everone.. :hug: Jess

:flowers: Hi! Jess, you're very welcome.