Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello everyone.

I am new here and trying to figure out how to do this stuff. LOL. I just wanted to say "hey" and I hope I don't screw anything up. I posted "my story" and accidently posted it twice!! Sorry. ;)

I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time and to be able to have others to talk to who know what I am going through. I have felt so alone since this happened to me and I feel like my friends and family are at a loss of what to say when I want to talk about it. I hope being able to talk with you about this will fill a void that I have been longing for...someone to relate to.

Anyway, I hope to talk with you all.

Arynna

Hi Arynna

I am also new here - and up until now, I have not had anyone to talk to.

I finally broke my silence, last week, after 24 years and plucked up the courage to tell my best friend. Since then, she has not asked me if i am ok or if I need anyone to talk to ... obviously its too hard for her (?)

Anyway, that's why it is such a relief to be here - to hopefully make some sense as to what has happened.

big hugs to you

Hi and welcome to AS

Never worry about posting in the wrong place or posting twice - I have been here 2 years and still do it!! Some kindly admin will always move or delete as nessary .

best wishes

karen

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Welcome to AS Arynna! I hope that this is a place where you will not feel alone.

Take care

Meg

Welcome to As :flowers:

new too. know nothing about message boards so i'm sure i'll mess up to. this is only my second post. i haven't posted my story yet, just a little blib on this welcome board. i'm not that brave yet so i commend you on your courage. good luck.