Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Suggestion For A New Forum

:hug::tealribbon::flowers: I have a suggestion for a new forum. Perhaps a sub-forum in the "Well Being" or "Therapy" section of AS. How about a forum for "Healthy Healing Exsercises" (or whatever you would call it hehe)...such as worksheets, questionaires for survivors and other forms of exsercises. I think we could all benefit from such a forum and by having a specific place for these exsercises...they would never be lost in the hundreds and hundreds of posts and people wouldn't have to search for healthy healing exsercises. I would actually suggest the "Well Being" forum to create a subforum because that's already a place to discuss our personal mental well being and this would be like an extension of that mental well being. We could do exsercises on all sorts of things like questionairs about ED and SI, Personal Affirmation lists, Worksheets on coping with SA and signs of being in a dangerous relationship...ect. Do you know of the "Complete These" thread? Things such as that as well could also be included. I think it would also be a great place to post exsercises that we have all learned in therapy, support group or on retreats...and ideas we could do on our own time.

So anyhoo, it's just a suggestion, I know you have a lot of forums here already that's why I suggested it as a sub forum so it wouldn't have to take up much room. But I just think this would be so wonderful and benefitial for the survivors. What do you think girls? If you decide not to do this I will completely understand. HUGS!!! :hug:

:throb: Haullie

Thank you for the suggestion, Haullie. I love your idea and I will discuss it with the other mods.

The "Healthy Healing Exsercises" subforum would be a great addition! :hug:

woo hoo! Thank ya for talking to the mods about this idea sweetie, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love ya, Haullie

• 3 weeks later...

:bighug: Hey sweeties, I was just curious if y'all had given any thought to createing this new forum? I am very excited about starting new threads on excersises for survivors. Take your time, no rush. Love you all!!! Thank you for making this place so special for all of us. Hugs!!!

Love, Haullie :throb:

Hey Haullie,

I'll be adding both the forum you suggested and the one on activism suggested by Ashley. I just need to find the time, hopefully this week... I'm sorry for the delay, school madness and final exams :duh:

:hug::tealribbon::flowers: I have a suggestion for a new forum. Perhaps a sub-forum in the "Well Being" or "Therapy" section of AS. How about a forum for "Healthy Healing Exsercises" (or whatever you would call it hehe)...such as worksheets, questionaires for survivors and other forms of exsercises. I think we could all benefit from such a forum .... ideas we could do on our own time.

So anyhoo, it's just a suggestion, I know you have a lot of forums here already that's why I suggested it as a sub forum so it wouldn't have to take up much room. But I just think this would be so wonderful and benefitial for the survivors. What do you think girls? If you decide not to do this I will completely understand. HUGS!!! :hug:

:throb: Haullie

:flowers:

this sounds BRILLIANT, i would love to try this. my problem is knowing how to access it...please make it really easy to follow as i need all the help i can get following links and stuff.. i still get wobbly on where to click and where not to click... cheers possum :hug: