Sign in to follow this  
tia4181

Hi I Am New

Hello I have joined awhile ago but I have been I guess a little scared of posting I am not sure why It has been a long time since I have been raped and I am not use to talking about it I told my family but my family is not one to go and talk to about things like this. I have been going through some of the threads and you all seem to care and that is what I need.

Hi,

Welcome to AS. Glad that you are here.

I think that you will find that is it fairly common to be scared of posting, even those who can post right away are usually scared. I know that I was.

This is a nice healing place and I am hoping you can continue posting, as it does bring healing.

Kate

Thank you for the welcome I am happy that I decided to post and I have clamed myself. You know that feeling that hits you hard in just a moment in the day and all you want is someone who understands you? Well now I have just that here and I know I can come here and be understood.

Thanks for the welcome again .

hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hi there,

It is scary to post on After Silence and also read others posts. I am glad you found the courage to come back. Sometimes things are easier to say in writing and being anonymous as well.

Welcome to After Silence.

Welcome Tia :flowers:

Hope you find as much support as you need at this special place, where people lesten, uderstand and take care.

Thank you all for the support and making me feel like I can open up. :hug:

Blessings sister, you are wlcome and wanted here. :bow:

Welcome Tia. I'm new too. I find it's very strange being able to tell you deepest secrets and to have understanding replies, not judgement. I'm sure you'll be as happy as I am to have found this site. Enjoy

Hi,

I am new here as well. I just joined today but I wanted to say hi anyways. : )

Tia, not trying to steal your moment, but just realized we had another new sister.

S4S,

welcome sweety, you too are welcome and wanted. :bow:

Steal away Hi sweet4smiles and AfricanConnection I am haapy to have support and hope eveyone can find some kind of comfort :flowers:

hi tia!

thanks for the warm welcome! you're right, the more you talk the more you get better! :) I'm glad we both found this place, it's amazing isn't it.

:hug:

onlyhope

hi tia!

thanks for the warm welcome! you're right, the more you talk the more you get better! :) I'm glad we both found this place, it's amazing isn't it.

onlyhope

What I find amazing is that most of us found this in "our darkest hour". Kinda makes me think God's gotta be sitting up there going, "I tried showing this to you a long time ago". "Geeesh, you guys sure are dense"! ROFL

hi tia!

onlyhope

What I find amazing is that most of us found this in "our darkest hour". Kinda makes me think God's gotta be sitting up there going, "I tried showing this to you a long time ago". "Geeesh, you guys sure are dense"! ROFL

LOL! I do agree with you on that one and I am glad there are places on the net that people can come together in the time of need and help each other it makes me really think there are still wonderful people out there. :hug: