Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Who I Am

I am a 34 year old survivor of extensive childhood SA and adult

rape

. I have been in counseling pretty close to .... forever. I guess 5 years now?

My favorite coping method is Photography..... though I still have some unhealthy ways as well.

Hi Lost :flowers: and welcome to AS.

I am also a survivor of csa. We are all in various stages of healing and recovering and you will find much support and understanding here.

Hi Lost,

Welcome to AS. I am glad that you have photography to help you to heal and cope. I hope that you can take part in the creative forum, as you are comfortable.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome to AS

Hi L-O-S-T. Welcome to AS. I hope you find support and understanding here. :wave:

Hi, I am a 28-year-old survivor of csa at the hands of a woman who babysat me. I am also a survivor of rape more recently. They tell me that it is safe here. We can find out together.

Kelli

Welcome Kelli

Welcome Lost. I'm new as well .. and I'm also a survivor of extensive childhood sa. You're not alone. Again, welcome - I hope you find that its safe to open up here. Don't be afraid - we're certainly not here to judge one another - rather give eachother support.

Welcome to AS, darlin'. I'm always around if you need anything; just yell. :)

<3 Mami