Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

****Trigger Warning****

Hi,

I'm new to this. I really am not sure if I was molested or not, but sometimes during sex I get a sick feeling in my stomache which reminds me of when I was a kid. I cry during sex alot as well. I also relate to many movies about sexual abuse. When I was a kid I would be afraid of men. My dad would always have his drunken friends over and once when I was 13 one of them tried to touch me, but my dad screamed at him. I used to draw pictures of naked people when I was very young and had a a few sexual experiences with my friend when I was 8, that I used to masturbate too. During highschool I had a boyfriend who what I would consider a sex addict violate me with objects and didn't wait until I was ready. I later had guys use me for sex. One guy chained me up and did S&M on me and forced a dildo in my anal region. I ended up crying. Then he was mean and screamed at me. I had another boyfriend call me a w**re all the time and treated me like one. I get obsessed with sex now, but cry afterward and always feel numb and sick after it happens. I was wondering if these are signs.

Edited by Kelly

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it a helpful place to be .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS, hon. It's hard to answer, "Yes, those are signs," but it's clear you've had some things happen to you that shouldn't have happened, and were not your fault. I also understand some of what you shared with re: to sex and feeling numb and sick after it. I know it's confusing. I'm glad you're here. It's a great place for support and understanding and acceptance. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope you'll let us support you as you heal.

Take care of you. :aswelcomesu:

Hi,

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for all that you have gone through. Yes those sound like aftereffects. Have you read "the courage to heal"? Try that, it can help you sort out some of the issues.

Kate

Thank you all for welcoming me. :)