Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to introduce myself. i have never been on anything like this before and finding it very nerve-racking. i am hoping that speaking to people who have been through similar experiences might be beneficial and maybe when i'm feeling braver i can share my story.

Hello Ayesha,

Welcome to After Silence. :wave:

Hi Ayesha :hi:

:aswelcomesu: Welcome to AS! I hope you'll find what you are looking for here. The people on here are great and very willing to offer whatever support they can. Please don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it or to offer support if you are in a place where you are able.

Take care, be well and go gently on yourself.

~Sarah~ :hug:

Welcome to AS .. I hope you find it helpful to be here .. :aswelcomesu::hug:

Hi Ayesha,

Welcome to AS. I know that reaching out and sharing is difficult, but take your time and get to know the site. There are many wonderful and healing members here.

Kate

Welcome to AS. Take your time to feel comfortable. You'll find a lot of friendly and understanding people here.

Hugs to you.

Atlantis

Edited by Atlantis
Hi everyone,

i just wanted to introduce myself. i have never been on anything like this before and finding it very nerve-racking. i am hoping that speaking to people who have been through similar experiences might be beneficial and maybe when i'm feeling braver i can share my story.

Hi I am Dale,I too am new here.This is a first for me.The only peson I ever talked to about my nighmare was my therapist.But I've learned thru her that letting it out,talking about it,sharing with others of similar circustances really help,because we can all learn from each other & suport each other. Welcome Aboard. Stay strong & know know that there a very bright light at the end of the tunnel.

welcometoas.png

:throb: Love Always, Haullie