Sign in to follow this  
Here&Now

Where To Begin

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is where I need to tell my story and process what happened. I've never told my story before so as I'm writing my heart is beating soooooo fast. Which in turns makes me anger because I'm sick and tried of getting flashbacks. I get so far and then I'm stuck because of him. Where do I start? I think I have mastered the art of dissociating.

Welcome to After Silence!

The first post can be very difficult and I give you a lot of credit for reaching out and introducing yourself. :tealribbon:

Please know that we are here for you and that we can relate to what you are going through. :bighug:

hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

hi, and welcome to AS

You're doing good with your first post :) I hope you can find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

Welcome to AS .. I hope you find it a helpful place to be .. :aswelcomesu::hug:

Welcome, here&now!

There are lots of people here who have been in tough places, and are here to support each other as we heal. You can go at your own pace- at AS there are friends and support for you every step of the way.

:hug:

Emily

Welcome to AS. I hope you find support here. I hope it helps in your healing journey. Please take care of yourself and be safe.

Hi,

Welcome to AS. It is hard to begin, but you are here and you are posting. Just take your time and post as you become comfortable. You don't have to post your history of abuse right away.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome, yes, the 1st time sucks, but know that you are loved here.If you need a friend just PM me. BLESSINGS!

Boy, do I understand dissociating. Welcome to AS, hon. Glad you're here. I hope you'll find it's a good place to come for a friendly shoulder to lean on. :hug:

welcometoas.png

:throb: Love Always, Haullie