Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Where To Begin

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is where I need to tell my story and process what happened. I've never told my story before so as I'm writing my heart is beating soooooo fast. Which in turns makes me anger because I'm sick and tried of getting flashbacks. I get so far and then I'm stuck because of him. Where do I start? I think I have mastered the art of dissociating.

Welcome to After Silence!

The first post can be very difficult and I give you a lot of credit for reaching out and introducing yourself. :tealribbon:

Please know that we are here for you and that we can relate to what you are going through. :bighug:

Welcome to AS .. I hope you find it a helpful place to be .. :aswelcomesu::hug:

Welcome, here&now!

There are lots of people here who have been in tough places, and are here to support each other as we heal. You can go at your own pace- at AS there are friends and support for you every step of the way.

:hug:

Emily

Hi,

Welcome to AS. It is hard to begin, but you are here and you are posting. Just take your time and post as you become comfortable. You don't have to post your history of abuse right away.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome, yes, the 1st time sucks, but know that you are loved here.If you need a friend just PM me. BLESSINGS!

welcometoas.png

:throb: Love Always, Haullie