Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

I just wanted to say to everyone. I am new here looking for support while i go through many transitions. I am in my senior year of college and graduation is just around the corner where i will be moving back home. Being a surviovr of childhood sexual abuse this process is more scary for me then some of my classmates. I am just about 22 years old and am in the process of healing from the abuse that lasted for 12 years.

I am new also and was sexually abused as a child. I commend you for making the steps to recovery at your age. It took me to the age of 31 before I realized I couldn't hide from it forever. How can I help? I'm still in the process but am willing to listen or whatever you need. I know I just need someone who understands.

((((((((((((((princess))))))))))))))

welcome to AS.

I am glad you found us. This place is wonderful, very open and supportive. I know your gonna feel safe and at home here in no time.

be gentle with yourself...and dont post anything till you feel ready and able to.

There is no pressure here...you take your healing at your own rate, and know that you are amongst other survivors here who understand and who will take the time to hear you.

xxx sonnet xxx

Hi,

The last year of college is a lot of stress and a lot of hard work.

Welcome to AS. I'm glad that you are here.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome to AS .. :aswelcomesu::hug:

Welcome to AS. This site is very good and helpful.

Amy

welcometoas.png

:throb: Love Always, Haullie