New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Well, everything has hit fast and I'm still reeling....and although people around me have been supportive, I know they can't understand because they've never had it happen to them ...that's why I was so glad to find AS.

Just being able to identify with all the people on here helps a lot, just reading, and you know what I'm going through (and often lots worse).....I just really really hope there is healing out there for me too.

.....its only been 2 1/2 months and there is so much raging in my head.

Em

Guest voiceless000

Dear EM,

Welcome at AS! I'm glad to have you here. I'm 100% sure you'll find the support, understanding and caring, that you are seeking for so desparately, here.

AS is not only a support forum, it is one loving family that looks out for each other.

And yes, healing is for you too.

Take care and keep strong!

Voiceless

:aswelcomesu::hug:

Hi Em,

Welcome to AS.

I'm so sorry for what you have gone through. I can definitely identify with the raging. Hang in there. There is definitely healing for you.

Kate

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it can help .. :aswelcomesu:

:hug:

Welcome to AS Emily! When ever you are ready, we are here! I hope you find the all of the compassion and support that I have here!

:hug: