Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone.

Hi my name is Isabelle. I'm new to the board and also pretty new to using a message board. I'm a survivor and have been for almost six years. I thought that I was o.k and now I not to sure. I have no one in my personnel life who has gone through a similar experience like me. When I found this website i was quite excited. I thought that maybe talking to other women who can truly understand my experience might help me.

Isabelle

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it helpful .. if you are not used to using a message board just take your time ... It can seem daunting at first but it does get easier ..

:aswelcomesu::hug: :hug:

Guest voiceless000

Hi Isabelle,

Welcome at AS!

Glad you could join us. Hope you settle in quickly.

I've only been here for a short while now, and I have to tell you the people on this site are wonderful human beings. You'll find that out soon.

Take care and keep strong!

Voiceless

:bighug::aswelcomesu:

Welcome to the board Isabelle. I found this web site just last Friday and it's been a great comfort. I don't have anyone near that I can talk to either so it's a blessing. It's good to take it slow, read a little at a time. I was so excited that I read for hours and I got triggered. I'm going slower now . . . . . . I hope your experience here is good. :wave:

Hi Isabelle,

Welcome to this healing site. I know you will find members here to relate to, to get support from and to help you on your healing path.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome to AS Isabelle! I felt the same way when I found everyone here! I cannot say enough great things about the people I have met on AS! I hope you find the compassion and support I have here!

:hug: