Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

em10

well, some off you will no me, i have not been on AS for over 3 months, but im back i hope this is ok.

thought i would post here as there are a lot of new people and feel new now, so hi to everyone my name is Emily.

Hope it is ok to be back things are becoming hard, and i find AS such a great help, hope its ok

em

It would never NOT be okay!!! Glad you're back. I'm new here and I can't seem to get off the site. :) It's been immediately obvious that people here care, and if you're struggling, this is the place to be.

Hi em - it is nice to see you back - sorry things are hard for you at the momet - you are always welcome back

karen

Hi Em, sorry things are hard right now ... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wondered if you were still doing the football?

yeah im still playing football, everyday im training.

thank you for welcoming me back everyone

x

Hi Em :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment, but it's nice to see you around here again :)

Meg xox

Hi Emily, welcome back sweetie! Of course it is okay! We are here for you when ever you need us, whether its every day or every 3 months!

:hug: