New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Yet Another Newbie

Hey y'all,

I've been reading the posts on here for a few days now, and I'm touched by the warmth and re-assurance all of you provide to one another. So, I figured I might as well introduce myself and share a little bit with you.

I'm a college student in South Carolina. I'm a survivor of childhood physical abuse, and I was raped last year by an aquaintance. I'm trying very earnestly to heal from all of this, and I'm hoping that this will be a good supplement to counseling and such.

Well, I guess that's it for now! I hope y'all are having a wonderful night, and I look forward to talking with you in the future!

~belelizabeth

Psalm 37:4

"Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings." -Ralph Blum

Welcome, belezibeth. I'm glad you've joined. I hope you find support and compassion here. :hug: